Pipe cleaner crafts are not only fun and easy to make but also a great way to use up your pipe cleaners. The pipe cleaners can be used to make many different kinds of things, from jewelry and flowers to animals and hats, as well as more complex objects such as airplanes or miniature houses. With just a few pipe cleaners, some glue and creativity, you can have endless ways to decorate your home or make gifts for family and friends. Looking for inspiration? There are lots of resources online with easy step by step pipe cleaner crafts that can help bring your creative pipe cleaner ideas to life!
Making crafts with pipe cleaners has always been a fun, creative activity for both kids and adults. From simple animals and figures to detailed pieces of home decor, pipe cleaners provide endless possibilities for crafting. Not to mention, pipe cleaner crafts are great for recycling materials like toilet paper rolls into unique and intriguing works of art. With 50 fun and easy pipe cleaner crafts and things to make, there’s something for everyone! From beginners who just want to browse easy step-by-step pipe cleaner crafts for kids or more experienced crafters who want to explore pipe cleaner art—it’s all possible with these fantastic pipe cleaner projects.
You can make a lot of things with cheap pipe cleaners by following these 30 easy pipe cleaner crafts for kids and adults. Use pipe cleaners to make amazing home decorations, kid’s crafts, toys, beautiful gifts, unique party ornaments, knickknacks and party and photo props!
1. DIY Pipe Cleaner Glasses for New Year
2. Make a Creature Pipe Cleaner Chameleon
3. Cool Paper Plate and Pipe Cleaner Crab
4. DIY Beaded Pipe Cleaner Butterflies
5. Simple Homemade Pipe Cleaner Cacti
6. Easy Pipe Cleaner Sparklers Craft for Kids
7. How to Make Pipe Cleaner Dragons
8. Handmade Peg and Pipe Cleaner Crocodiles
9. Cute Pipe Cleaner Flamingo Craft for Kids
10. Easy to Make Pipe Cleaner Rose Rings
11. DIY Pipe Cleaner Pencil Topper Bird
12. Making Pipe Cleaner Spring Flowers
13. DIY Pipe Cleaner Flower Bouquet
14. Craft Sticks and Pipe Cleaners Crocodile Craft
15. How to Make Pipe Cleaner Daffodils at Home
16. DIY Egg Carton and Pipe Cleaner Whale
17. Easy to Make Foam Cup Bunnies
18. Make a Pipe Cleaner Rainbow for Preschoolers
19. DIY Pipe Cleaner Bug With POM Poms
20. Affordable Pipe Cleaner Tic Tac Toe Craft
21. Make Your Own Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Jellyfish
22. DIY Woven Pipe Cleaner Jars
23. Fantastic Beaded Pipe Cleaner Corn Craft
24. How to Make Beaded Pipe Cleaner Pumpkins
25. Pipe Cleaner Monkeys Craft for Kids
Related DIY Projects and Ideas
Easy Crafts for Kids: With these step-by-step fun and easy crafts for kids, you can give your child a creative outlet in a safe and fun environment. Crafts range from painting to sewing, so you’re sure to find something that your child will enjoy.
Crafts to Make and Sell: Whether you are a seasoned crafter or just want to make extra money, here are simple crafts to make and sell, So turn your handmade gifts into a side income.
Paper Plates Crafts: These best paper plate crafts are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and kids in grade school. They can be used as a plate, bowl, or party decoration.
DIY Baseball Crafts: From keeping the kids busy to decorating your home, there’s something for everyone! These awesome baseball crafts are perfect for any age and skill level.
Egg Carton Crafts: Save your egg cartons, it’s time to get crafty! These wonderful DIY egg carton crafts are perfect for the whole family. From paper airplanes and masks to puzzles and games, these crafts will keep you busy for hours.
Crafts to Do When Bored: You don’t need to spend money or go out to have fun. With these fun crafts to do when bored, you can entertain yourself in the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your kids or just want some ideas for things to make, we hope this roundup of 50 easy pipe cleaner crafts has given you plenty of inspiration. We had so much fun putting it together and can’t wait to see what amazing pipe cleaners creations you come up with! If you need more ideas, be sure to check out our other posts on simple craft projects and DIY home decor. And if you give any of these pipe cleaner crafts a try, don’t forget to share them with us on social media using the hashtag #MadeWithPipeCleaners.